StaffWho We Are
The quality of a facility is dependent upon the
caliber of its staff. Our teachers and staff are
among the most qualified, enthusiastic and
caring in the region.
The Best Staff
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Fully trained staff, most certified in first aid and CPR
- Judaic, art, and early childhood specialists on staff
- Program structure that stresses consistent staff and peer groups
- Culturally diverse student body and staff
You Belong Here
The Jewish Community Center has been a big part of Omaha for more than eight decades! We opened our doors in 1925 and still, today continue to serve everyone in the community with our state-of-the-art facilities, outstanding programs, and dedicated staff. We’ve been here in the past, we’re here today and we’ll be here tomorrow.
JOIN THE TEAM