If you have any questions on our hours or facility schedules, please contact Member Services at (402) 334-6426.
Group Exercise Schedule
Please use the live Group Exercise Schedule to receive up-to-the minute location changes!
Schedule & Location Updates
- The new Mind-Body studio is nearing completion! Once this new space opens, all morning Barre and Yoga classes will be relocated. Please keep an eye on the live Group Exercise schedule to confirm your class location.
- While the indoor pool is closed for renovation, all water based classes will be in the heated outdoor competition pool. All classes are weather permitting. Download the JCC app to have instant pool hour notifications sent to your phone.
- While the Community Room, Social Hall, and Auditorium are closed for renovation, classes will be relocated. Locations are subject to change. Please check the live group ex schedule or on the Omaha JCC app to confirm class location.
About Group Exercise Classes
- Group Exercise classes are FREE for all JCC Members and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Locations vary per class.
- When maximum capacity for a class is reached, we cannot allow anyone else into the class. To secure a spot, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early.
- Parents who have children attending Kids Boot Camp do not need to attend class with their child, but they must remain on campus.
• Sunday, August 25 the Goldstein Aquatic Center will CLOSE at 4:00 p.m.
• Receive Instant Pool Notifications On Your Phone!
Pool closures can happen quickly due to inclement weather. Stay in the know. Download and install the Omaha JCC app to receive instant pool schedule notifications on your phone! The app is FREE and easy to use. Remember to allow for “push notifications” to receive the updates.
• Fall Hours To Take Effect August 19
Due to the continued construction and refurbishment of the indoor aquatic area, we are extending the number of days the outdoor pool will be open. This is being done as part of our effort to always have a body of water available to our Members. Please note that all hours are, and will be, contingent upon weather. Summer Hours will be in effect through August 18. Starting August 19, Fall Hours will go into effect. Access to certain water features will be decreased for fall hours (see below). If you have questions, please contact the Aquatics Department at (402) 334-6473.
Direct Outdoor Entrance Through August 18
Monday – Thursday………………….8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Fridays- Sunday………………..…….8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Concession Stand Hours Through August 18
Monday – Thursday……………………12:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Friday – Sunday………………………..12:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Gymnasuim and Field Schedules
AUGUST 5-26 – GYMNASIUM CLOSED
The entire basketball gymnasium will be closed August 5-26 as the floor is resurfaced. If you have questions on a program’s status during this time, please contact Lynette Brannen at (402) 590-2144.
If you have questions on gym availability, rentals, or programming questions, please contact Lynette Brannen, Director of Athletic Programming, at (402) 590-2144, or contact Member Services at (402) 334-6426.