If you have any questions on our hours or facility schedules, please contact Member Services at (402) 334-6426.
Group Exercise Schedule
Use the live Group Exercise Schedule to receive up-to-the minute location changes!
Click here to see the live, up to the minute, schedule of Group Exercise classes.
NEW – Receive Notifications of Schedule Changes on Your Phone!
Stay in the know. Get class updates and cancellation notifications by text message. To receive these messages on your phone, simply send a text with the message “@jccgro” to the number 81010.
- All MORNING Mind-Body classes are now held in the new Mind-Body Studio. These classes include: Yoga, Barre, PiYo, Mat Pilates, & Tai Chi. Check the schedule below to confirm your class location.
- While the Indoor Pool is closed for renovation, all water based group exercise classes will be held in the heated outdoor competition pool. All classes are TEMPERATURE permitting. Learn more here.
About Group Exercise Classes
- Group Exercise classes are FREE for all JCC Members and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please read the class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.
- Locations vary per class.
- When maximum capacity for a class is reached, we cannot allow anyone else into the class. To secure a spot, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early.
- Parents who have children attending Kids Boot Camp do not need to attend class with their child, but they must remain on campus.
• Hours will change after September 29th. ONLY the outdoor lap/competition pool will remain open. All other bodies of water and features will close for the season.
Programming and hours may be impacted according to what the air temperature FEELS like. Click here for more information.
• Receive Instant Pool Notifications On Your Phone!
Pool closures can happen quickly due to inclement weather. Stay in the know. Download and install the Omaha JCC app to receive instant pool schedule notifications on your phone! The app is FREE and easy to use. Remember to allow for “push notifications” to receive the updates.
Gymnasuim and Field Schedules
• September 30; October 1, 9, 14: JCC CLOSED | Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot
• November 9-10: GYM CLOSED | JCC Jamboree Tournament
If you have questions on gym availability, rentals, or programming questions, please contact Lynette Brannen, Director of Athletic Programming, at (402) 590-2144, or contact Member Services at (402) 334-6426.