Click the schedules below for details. Please review all schedules carefully as hours and class locations are subject to change.
Group Exercise Schedule
Reservations are strongly recommended.
View the LIVE Group Excise schedule HERE.
About Group Exercise Classes
- Group Exercise classes are FREE for all JCC Members and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please read the class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.
- Locations vary per class.
- When maximum capacity for a class is reached, we cannot allow anyone else into the class. To secure a spot, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early.
- Parents who have children attending kids classes do not need to attend class with their child, but they MUST remain on campus.
Indoor Aquatic Center Schedule
Click here for full schedule details. Lap lane availability may be reduced when classes and programs are taking place.
Outdoor Aquatic Center Schedule
Click here for full schedule details on the Goldstein Family Aquatic Center.
Basketball Gymnasium Schedule
If you have questions on gym availability or programming questions, please contact Jebb Fish, Director of Athletic Programming, at (402) 590-2144, or contact Member Services at (402) 334-6426.
SHALOMaha: Jewish Omaha’s Community Calendar
Access the Community Calendar here
You Belong Here
The Jewish Community Center has been a big part of Omaha for more than eight decades! We opened our doors in 1925 and still, today continue to serve everyone in the community with our state-of-the-art facilities, outstanding programs, and dedicated staff. We’ve been here in the past, we’re here today and we’ll be here tomorrow.