Click the schedules below for details. Please review all schedules carefully as hours and class locations are subject to change.
Group Exercise Schedule
Reservations are strongly recommended.
About Group Exercise Classes
- Group Exercise classes are FREE for all JCC Members and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please read the class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.
- Locations vary per class.
- When maximum capacity for a class is reached, we cannot allow anyone else into the class. To secure a spot, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early.
- Parents who have children attending kids classes do not need to attend class with their child, but they MUST remain on campus.
Indoor Aquatic Center Schedule
Click here for full schedule details. Lap lane availability may be reduced when classes and programs are taking place.
Outdoor Aquatic Center Schedule
Click here for full schedule details on the Goldstein Family Aquatic Center.
Basketball Gymnasium Schedule
SPECIAL OPEN GYM HOURS – November 21-27
All hours are subject to change. Open gym use is first come, first serve.
|Monday, November 21
12:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 22
Wednesday, November 23
Thursday, November 24
|Friday, November 25
9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (half gym)
Saturday, November 26
Sunday, November 27
If you have questions on gym availability or programming questions, please contact Jebb Fish, Director of Athletic Programming, at (402) 590-2144, or contact Member Services at (402) 334-6426.
SHALOMaha: Jewish Omaha’s Community Calendar
Access the Community Calendar here