Limited classes and programs have resumed. Click the schedule below for details. Please review all schedules carefully, as many hours and class locations have changed.
Group Exercise Schedule
Group Exercise classes will resume July 6th with limitations in place. Reservations will be required. Registration can be completed through the Omaha JCC app or on our website. Full details can be found here. If you have questions please call (402) 334-6426.
About Group Exercise Classes
- Group Exercise classes are FREE for all JCC Members and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please read the class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.
- Locations vary per class.
- When maximum capacity for a class is reached, we cannot allow anyone else into the class. To secure a spot, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early.
- Parents who have children attending Kids Boot Camp do not need to attend class with their child, but they must remain on campus.
Receive Notifications of Schedule Changes on Your Phone
Stay in the know. Get class updates and cancellation notifications by text message. To receive these messages on your phone, simply send a text with the message “@jccgro” to the number 81010
Indoor Aquatic Center Schedule
Click here for full schedule details. Lap lane availability may be reduced when classes and programs are taking place.
Outdoor Aquatic Center Schedule
Click here for full schedule details on the Goldstein Family Aquatic Center.
Basketball Gymnasium Schedule
If you have questions on gym availability or programming questions, please contact Jebb Fish, Director of Athletic Programming, at (402) 590-2144, or contact Member Services at (402) 334-6426.
SHALOMaha: Jewish Omaha’s Community Calendar
Access the Community Calendar here