(6/29/20) Limited classes and programs will resume on July 6th. Click the schedule below for details. Please review all schedules carefully, as many hours and class locations have changed.
Group Exercise Schedule
Group Exercise classes will resume July 6th with limitations in place. Reservations will be required. Registration can be completed through the Omaha JCC app or on our website. Full details can be found here. If you have questions please call (402) 334-6426.
About Group Exercise Classes
- Group Exercise classes are FREE for all JCC Members and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please read the class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.
- Locations vary per class.
- When maximum capacity for a class is reached, we cannot allow anyone else into the class. To secure a spot, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early.
- Parents who have children attending Kids Boot Camp do not need to attend class with their child, but they must remain on campus.
Receive Notifications of Schedule Changes on Your Phone
Stay in the know. Get class updates and cancellation notifications by text message. To receive these messages on your phone, simply send a text with the message “@jccgro” to the number 81010
Indoor Lap Pool Schedule
All indoor aquatic facilities are closed until further notice.
Lap swim is available in the outdoor pool ONLY.
Morning Lap Swim & Water Walking (Outdoor Lap Pool)
Monday – Friday 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Saturday – Sunday 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Water walking will be allowed in the lazy river during Lap Swim hours only. The current in the lazy river will not be turned on.
Basketball Gymnasium Schedule
The Gym Schedule begins Sunday, August 9, 2020
If you have questions on gym availability, rentals, or programming questions, please contact Lynette Brannen, Director of Athletic Programming, at (402) 590-2144, or contact Member Services at (402) 334-6426.
Access the Community Calendar here