FREE Fitness Center Childcare for ages 6 weeks – 8 years
Fit & Sit, our free Fitness Center childcare program, is open to those with Family level memberships only. Children ages 6 weeks – 8 years are welcome. Fit & Sit is help upstairs in the Youth Department. Advanced reservations are required. The health and safety of our members remains our number one priority. With that in mind, please take a moment to review the following protocol and limitations now in place for Fit & Sit. Until further notice, we will only morning hours of Fit & Sit will be available. Reservations are REQUIRED and can be made by calling Member Services at (402) 334-6426. Registration will open one day in advance of the desired session. Maximum time limit of reservations is 2 hours.
Sundays – Saturdays*: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Each session can have 20 children max (limit of three aged 18 months and younger per session).
- Only one session per day per child allowed
- Please drop off and pick up your child(ren) ONLY at the times you have a reservation.
- Parents/guardians MUST remain on the JCC campus grounds while their child(ren) is/are in our care.
- Please have your child arrive freshly diapered and have recently used the restroom.
- Will we not be serving snacks at this time
- Strollers will NOT be allowed to be parked in the Fit & Sit. Please plan accordingly.
- At this time we are limiting the amount of items brought from home, please bring only what is necessary.
If you have questions please call Member Services at (402) 334-6426 or the Youth Department at (402) 590-2152.
To reserve a spot call:
Member Services (402) 334-6426