FREE Fitness Center Childcare for ages 6 weeks – 8 years
Fit & Sit will reopen on July 6th with limitations in place.
Fit & Sit, our free Fitness Center childcare program, is open to those with Family level memberships only. Children ages 6 weeks – 8 years are welcome. 24 hour advanced registration is required. Fit & Sit is help upstairs in the Youth Department.
The health and safety of our members remains our number one priority. With that in mind, please take a moment to review the following protocol and limitations now in place for Fit & Sit.
NEW SESSION TIMES
Until further notice, we will only offer three sessions of morning Fit & Sit hours per day. There will be no evening hours. All sessions will be 90 minutes long. Reservations are REQUIRED and can be made by calling Member Services at (402) 334-6426. Registration will open one day in advance of the desired session.
Session I…..8:00 – 9:30 a.m.
Session II….10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Session III…12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- Each session can have 20 children max (limit of three aged 18 months and younger per session).
- Only one session per day per child allowed
- Please drop off and pick up your child(ren) ONLY at the times you are registered for.
- Please promptly pick your child up at the end of the session time. You may still bring your child to the Fit & Sit session you are registered for, even if you are late. Please be advised that you MUST pick up your child promptly at the end of the session time. You will NOT be allowed an extension in picking up your child because you were late in dropping them off.
- There will be a 30 minutes cleaning session and toy rotation between each session.
- Parents/guardians MUST remain on the JCC campus grounds while their child(ren) is/are in our care.
- Please have your child arrive freshly diapered and have recently used the restroom.
- Will we not be serving snacks at this time
- Strollers will NOT be allowed to be parked in the Fit & Sit. Please plan accordingly.
- At this time we are limiting the amount of items brought from home, please bring only what is necessary.
- If you arrive after the start time of the session, you will still be required to pick up your child at the set end time to allow our staff to clean, sanitize and rotate toys for the next session.
If you have questions please call Member Services at (402) 334-6426 or the Youth Department at (402) 590-2152.