Kidz Inn After Care
Kidz Inn is for families needing after school care for the entire school year. We provide age appropriate activities in a safe, nurturing and exciting environment.
Kidz Inn is a state licensed childcare program, which means we meet the highest standards of our state regulations for childcare centers.
We give kids one-on-one attention as we promote their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development through our curriculum. Kids love it because they run off steam in the gym and outdoors, get help with homework, get creative with art projects, play games and eat snacks. Parents love it because they know their children are being cared for in a safe environment by our professional staff.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays, 3:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Millard Public School Early Dismissal
Wednesdays, 2:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Friedel Jewish Academy Early Dismissal (Nov. – Mar.)
Fridays, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
After Care Includes:
- Kosher Snack
- Afternoon Activities & Study Time
- Transportation (see below)
- Nutrition & Cooking
- Sports & Physical Activity
- Science & Technology
- Art & Culture
- Open to JCC Members only. Membership must be maintained throughout the year.
- Fees are calculated and charged on a monthly basis.
- Registration for School Break Specials is still needed.
- No fee reductions for missed days (holidays, vacations, illness, etc.)
- A $25 change fee will be charged for each scheduling change after registration is submitted.
Early Dismissal Rates
Millard……….+$20 / month
Friedel………+$20 / month
Friedel students not enrolled in Kidz Inn
2:00-3:45 pm……+$50 / month
2:00-6:00 pm……+$80 / month
JCC Youth Department Discipline Policy
Unaccompanied Youth Policy
• This does not include the pool areas. Children, under age 12, must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children, under age 12, must also take a 25-meter swim test to determine their swim ability. Tests will be administered by a lifeguard. Children will be issued a wristband based on their results.
• This does not include the fitness center. The minimum age for fitness center usage is 13. However, teens ages 13–16 must go through a mandatory orientation to ensure a safe and effective workout.
The following spaces are not hang-out areas: locker rooms, the lobby entrance, hallways, art gallery, membership services entrance, health spa entrance and/or couches/chairs in those areas.
Unaccompanied youth are expected to display appropriate behavior: consideration of others, respect for the facility, and utilization of appropriate language, at all times. If a child, 11 years of age or older, is not behaving in a respectful manner (as deemed by the JCC staff), a JCC staff member will contact his/her parent or guardian, asking them to promptly collect their child. Some examples of unacceptable behaviors include: destruction of property, running through the halls, failure to follow staff directives, rowdiness, and use of foul language. If a child is sent home, JCC privileges may be suspended until a meeting is convened with the parent or guardian. The JCC cannot be held responsible for members age 11 and over attending the JCC and not enrolled in an organized activity.