Kidz Inn After Care
Members, K-6th grade
Kidz Inn is for families needing after school care for the entire school year. We provide age appropriate activities for K-6th graders in a safe, nurturing and exciting environment. Kidz Inn is a state licensed childcare program, which means we meet the highest standards of our state regulations for childcare centers.
We give kids one-on-one attention as we promote their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development through our curriculum. Kids love it because they run off steam in the gym and outdoors, get help with homework, get creative with art projects, play games and eat snacks. Parents love it because they know their children are being cared for in a safe environment by our professional staff.
Monday – Fridays
3:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- Kosher snack provided
- Afternoon Activities & Study Time
Kidz Inn enhances your child’s school day experience in the best way possible. Children will be offered a variety of programming throughout the week with a different topic focus each day. Topics can range from:
- Nutrition & Cooking
- Sports & Physical Activity
- Science & Technology
- Art & Culture
- Open to JCC Members only. Membership must be maintained throughout the year.
- Fees are calculated and charged on a monthly basis.
- Registration for School Break Specials is still needed.
- No fee reductions for missed days (holidays, vacations, illness, etc.)
- There will be an additional charge of $20 per month for Wednesday’s 2:15 p.m. early dismissal for Millard children.
- NEW! A $25 change fee will be charged for each scheduling change after registration is submitted.
Transportation is available to select area schools at a nominal rate. We transport from Montclair, Aldrich, Christ the King, St. Vincent de Paul, Columbian and Friedel. Additional schools may be added as need arises. There is no transportation fee for Columbian and Friedel children, as they are walked over each day.
Parents must complete a Youth Health Form (for each child) and return it to the JCC Youth Department on or before the first day of the program. The Health Form should be updated every year. Click HERE to download the Youth Health Form.
JCC Youth Department Discipline Policy
Unaccompanied Youth Policy
Member children ages 11 and older are permitted to be unaccompanied in JCC facilities without parental or adult supervision.
• This does not include the pool areas. Children, under age 12, must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children, under age 12, must also take a 25-meter swim test to determine their swim ability. Tests will be administered by a lifeguard. Children will be issued a wristband based on their results.
• This does not include the fitness center. The minimum age for fitness center usage is 13. However, teens ages 13–16 must go through a mandatory orientation to ensure a safe and effective workout.
The following spaces are not hang-out areas: locker rooms, the lobby entrance, hallways, art gallery, membership services entrance, health spa entrance and/or couches/chairs in those areas.
Unaccompanied youth are expected to display appropriate behavior: consideration of others, respect for the facility, and utilization of appropriate language, at all times. If a child, 11 years of age or older, is not behaving in a respectful manner (as deemed by the JCC staff), a JCC staff member will contact his/her parent or guardian, asking them to promptly collect their child. Some examples of unacceptable behaviors include: destruction of property, running through the halls, failure to follow staff directives, rowdiness, and use of foul language. If a child is sent home, JCC privileges may be suspended until a meeting is convened with the parent or guardian. The JCC cannot be held responsible for members age 11 and over attending the JCC and not enrolled in an organized activity.