Pre & Postnatal Fitness
We are proud to offer several fitness options for new and expecting mothers. All classes are led by our Pre/Post Natal Corrective Exercise Specialist.
Pre/Postnatal Small Group Sessions
Pre/Post Natal fitness is offered as part of our Small Group options. Small Group session are for groups of 3-6 individuals and a convenient time is scheduled based off client and trainer availability. The group will meet for 45 minute sessions. Members, ages 16+, are welcome to participate. No refunds or make-up dates for missed classes.
Pre/Postnatal Personal Training
Expecting moms and those who have returned from delivery can train with Maggie Thomas, our Pre/Post Natal Corrective Exercise Specialist to gain a sense of empowerment that grows within yourself and your family unit. You can achieve the knowledge to have peace of mind and confidence in your body during and after pregnancy! Sessions are by appointment.
Pre/Post Natal Personal Training focus on:
- Healthier Pregnancies with Fewer Discomforts
- Fewer Labor & Delivery Interventions & Faster Labor Recovery
- Healthier & Better Adapted Babies
- Confidence & New Definition of Self
- Prevent & Repair Diastisis Recti
- Prevent & Restore Pelvic Floor & Bladder Control
- Maintain Fitness During Pregnancy
- Restore Strength & Endurance Post Pregnancy
JCC Registrar (402) 334-6419 Member Services (402) 334-6426
333 South 132nd Street Omaha, NE 68154