- The Large Group Ex Studio will be closed for the next 3 weeks. Classes will be relocated. Please check the online schedule for updated locations.
- Reservations are required for In-Person Group Exercise Classes. Click here to register.
- Reservations required for Saturday and Sunday Family Swim. Click here to register.
- All Members MUST bring their Membership ID card.
- Members must wear a mask upon entry to the facility and while moving about the building. Masks are not required while exercising or swimming.
- Learn about our cleaning protocol & safety measures.
We offer seven membership options to provide you with the best fit. Everyone is welcome. Schedule a tour to learn more!
Facilities & Programs
Our 28 acre campus houses clean and modern facilities with spaces for Fitness, Aquatic, Sport & Rec, Performing Arts, Early Childhood, Youth, Camp and Teen programming.
The JCC Goldstein Family Aquatic Center, our outdoor facility, has features for the entire family to enjoy! Our indoor aquatic facility has a newly refurbished lap pool and family friendly leisure pool now available for use.
News & Announcements
The September – October issue of our newsletter, the Centerpiece, is here!
The health and well-being of our Members and guests have always been of the utmost importance. As we open our facility, we will be following state and local guidelines to continue our commitment to cleanliness and the community.
Stay in the know. Get class updates and cancellation notifications by text message. To receive these messages on your phone, simply send a text with the message “@jccgx2” to the number 81010.