- Reservations required for In-Person Group Exercise Classes. Click here to register.
- Towel service at the outdoor pool is NOT available. Bring your own.
- All Members MUST bring their Membership ID card.
- Members using outdoor pool MUST use direct outdoor pool entrance.
- Members using fitness center MUST use main Member Services entrance.
- Learn about our cleaning protocol & safety measures.
We offer seven membership options to provide you with the best fit. Everyone is welcome. Schedule a tour to learn more!
Facilities & Programs
Our 28 acre campus houses clean and modern facilities with spaces for Fitness, Aquatic, Sport & Rec, Performing Arts, Early Childhood, Youth, Camp and Teen programming.
The JCC Goldstein Family Aquatic Center, our outdoor facility, has features for the entire family to enjoy! Our indoor aquatic facility has a newly refurbished lap pool now available for use and a family friendly leisure pool – coming soon.
News & Announcements
The JCC is OPEN!
The health and well-being of our Members and guests have always been of the utmost importance. As we open our facility, we will be following state and local guidelines to continue our commitment to cleanliness and the community.
Stay in the know. Get class updates and cancellation notifications by text message. To receive these messages on your phone, simply send a text with the message “@jccgx2” to the number 81010.