Snow Day at the J
Member & Non, K-6th grade
When schools are closed due to inclement weather we run special daily programs. Kids that enroll in Snow Day at the J enjoy gym time, a movie, art projects, and snacks.
Snow Day Details
- Open to Members & Non Members, K-6th grade.
- Registration is per day.
- Regular Hours run 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Before & After Care is available. Additional registration is required.
- Drop off & pick up are at the JCC Youth Lounge.
Please note that drop off for extended care begins at 7:30 a.m. to allow our staff extra time to safely arrive at the JCC during inclement conditions.
To register for a Snow Day at the J, call Member Services at (402) 334-2426.
Youth Health Form
Click HERE to download and print the Youth Health Form.
What to Bring
- Dairy or non-meat lunch & drink
- Warm clothes in case we go outside
Snow Day Pricing
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Pricing is per day per child