Snow Day at the J
Member & Non, K-6th grade
Did you know the J offers programming on the days that schools are closed due to inclement weather? Kids who enroll for a Snow Day at the J program will enjoy gym time, a movie, art projects, snacks and more!
Snow Day Details
- Program Hours run 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Open to Members & Non Members, K-6th grade.
- Registration is per day.
- Before & After Care is available*. Additional registration is required.
- Drop off & pick up are at the JCC Youth Lounge.
* Please note that drop off for those enrolled in Before Care begins at 7:30 a.m. This allows our staff extra time to arrive safely during inclement conditions.
To register for a Snow Day at the J, call Member Services at (402) 334-6426.
Youth Health Form
Parents MUST complete a Youth Health Form (per child) and return it to the JCC Youth Dept. at the time of drop off.
What to Bring
Please send your child with the following:
- A dairy (non-meat) lunch & drink
- Warm clothes in case we go outside
Snow Day Pricing
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Pricing is per day per child