Kids Night Out
Members & Non Members, Ages 6 months – 12 years
Kids take over at the J! Parents can enjoy a night off knowing their children are being cared for by our trained and professional staff. Kids will enjoy a fun “themed” evening with a movie, dinner, and access to the popular Youth Lounge!
Select Saturday Nights, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- There is a maximum of three 6-24 month-old children per event
- Dinner is included
- Prices are listed per evening
- Additional children must be of the same family
- Advanced registration is required
- Late Fee on registrations received less than 1 week prior
- Contact the Youth Department for Covid protocol
Updates to Youth Registration Policy
We’ve recently updated some of the terms of our registration policies for Youth programming. School Break Specials, Winter Break Specials, Spring Break Specials, and Kids Night Out programs are subject to the following terms.
- If a registration is received less than 1 week prior to the program a $20 late registration fee will be assessed to each participant.
- If you cancel less than 1 week prior to the program you will receive a credit to be used for future programs at the JCC.
- If you do not show up for a program and have not notified staff no refund or credit will be given.
- If you cancel prior to 1 week before the program a full refund will be issued or credit for future program.
Saturday, May 8 | Wall-E
Members registration opens at 9 am on 4/1. Non-Member registration opens at 9 am on 4/15.
$20 late fee for registrations after 5/1/21