Kids Night Out
Members & Non Members, Ages 6 months – 12 years
Kids take over at the J as parents can enjoy a night out on the town while knowing their children are being cared for by our trained and professional staff. Kids will enjoy a fun “themed” evening with a movie, dinner, and access to the popular Youth Lounge! If you have questions, please contact the Youth Department at (402) 334-6409.
Select Saturday Nights, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- There is a maximum of three 6-24 month-old children per event
- Dinner is included
- Prices are listed per evening
- Additional children must be of the same family
- The Youth Lounge is located upstairs
- Registration is required
First child: $20 | Additional: $10 each
First child: $25 | Additional: $13 each
Update to Youth Registration Policy
We’ve recently updated some of the terms of our registration policies for Youth programming. The following adjustments went into effect on October 1, 2019. School Break Specials, Winter Break Specials, Spring Break Specials, and Kids Night Out programs are subject to the following terms.
- If a registration is received less than 1 week prior to the program a $20 late registration fee will be assessed to each participant.
- If you cancel less than 1 week prior to the program you will receive a credit to be used for future programs at the JCC.
- If you do not show up for a program and have not notified staff no refund or credit will be given.
- If you cancel prior to 1 week before the program a full refund will be issued or credit for future program.