Group Exercise Classes
FREE weekly classes for Members, Ages 16+
Signing Up For a Class
If you are having trouble registering for classes USE THIS LINK!
We encourage you to reserve your spot in advance. You can do this by clicking “Sign Up” under the class of your choice. Members will have the option to be put on the waitlist if the class is full.
If you need to cancel, please do so ASAP through the website. To cancel on the website, click “Sign up” under the class you have reserved. It will then give you the option to “Cancel Reservation”.
Classes open for reservation one week in advance.
Walk-ins are accepted if the class is not fully booked. Waitlist members have first priority to empty slots.
If you do not arrive within 5 minutes of the class start time your spot could be given to a waitlist or walk-in member. Please be on time!
Class Guidelines & Etiquette
Group Ex Guidelines
- Group Exercise classes are FREE for all JCC Members
- Please read the class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Locations vary per class
- When maximum capacity for a class is reached, we cannot allow anyone else into the class. To secure a spot, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early
- Parents who have children attending Kids Group Ex classes do not need to attend class with their child, but they must remain on campus.
- Medical clearance from your physician, prior to starting any exercise program, is highly recommended.
- If you are new to a class, speak with the Instructor beforehand. They can provide any details you may need to know.
- If you are waiting for a class to begin, please do not enter the Group Exercise room until the current class has finished.
- Be on time and arrive early to classes that need set up. If you are late, take a spot at the back of class and do your best not to disrupt.
- Wear appropriate workout clothes. Sneakers worn in the Group Exercise room should be different from your street shoes.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene. Refrain from wearing strong scents
- All water must be in unbreakable containers. Food is not allowed.
- Keep conversation to a minimum. Cell phones must be turned to silent or vibrate.
- All equipment used (mats, balls, steps, etc.) should be cleaned and returned to their storage location when class ends
- Class participants must be 16+ years of age or attending a family with an adult (ages 10+) or kids class (ages 6+).
Read full class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.
Kids Group Ex / Junior Fit Rewards
Kids Group Ex Classes
We are excited to offer NEW Group Exercise classes for kids!Classes are FREE for JCC Members ages 6-13. Parents do not need to be present at the class but MUST stay on campus while their child is attending. Current class offerings can be found on the Group Ex schedule. We strongly reccommend participants reserve their spot in class before attending.
- Kids Salutations & Stretch – Kids can strengthen their bodies and minds through yoga-inspired poses and motor activities. Kids will build self-confidence, strength and flexibility.
- Zumba Kids- This high-energy dance party won’t feel like a workout. Class is choreographed to kid-friendly routines and is geared for kids
- Kids In Motion – Let’s have fun while getting fit! Class will focus on basic strength and conditioning exercises, balance, coordination, and flexibility.
- Kid’s Boot Camp – This workout will keep moving, build a healthy workout routine, teach proper form on various exercises
Join Junior Fit Rewards
Members ages 6-13 are encouraged to join the Junior Fit Rewards Program. For every Kids Group Ex class attended, a sticker will be given by the instructor to put in your Junior Fit Rewards Program sticker book! Fill the sticker book and earn fun rewards! Learn more...