Group Exercise Classes
Over 70 FREE classes a week for Members
The Group Exercise studio is now CLOSED for renovation. Classes will be held at the locations listed below on the schedule below.
<!–– Exercise Schedule Embed Code – First script used for IE11 Display –>
Class Guidelines & Etiquette
Group Ex Guidelines
- Group Exercise classes are FREE for all JCC Members
- Please read the class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Locations vary per class
- When maximum capacity for a class is reached, we cannot allow anyone else into the class. To secure a spot, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early
- Parents who have children attending Kids Boot Camp do not need to attend class with their child, but they must remain on campus.
- Medical clearance from your physician, prior to starting any exercise program, is highly recommended.
- If you are new to a class, speak with the Instructor beforehand. They can provide any details you may need to know.
- If you are waiting for a class to begin, please do not enter the Group Exercise room until the current class has finished.
- Be on time and arrive early to classes that need set up. If you are late, take a spot at the back of class and do your best not to disrupt.
- Wear appropriate workout clothes. Sneakers worn in the Group Exercise room should be different from your street shoes.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene. Refrain from wearing strong scents
- All water must be in unbreakable containers. Food is not allowed.
- Keep conversation to a minimum. Cell phones must be turned to silent or vibrate.
- All equipment used (mats, balls, steps, etc.) should be cleaned and returned to their storage location when class ends
- Class participants must be 16+ years of age or attending a family with an adult (ages 10+) or kids class (ages 6+).
Read full class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.