Group Exercise Classes
Over 70 FREE classes a week for Members
NEW – Receive Notifications of Schedule Changes on Your Phone!
Stay in the know. Get class updates and cancellation notifications by text message. To receive these messages on your phone, simply send a text with the message “@jccgro” to the number 81010.
- All MORNING Mind-Body classes are now held in the new Mind-Body Studio. These classes include: Yoga, Barre, PiYo, Mat Pilates, & Tai Chi. Check the schedule below to confirm your class location.
- While the Indoor Pool is closed for renovation, all water based group exercise classes will be held in the heated outdoor competition pool. All classes are TEMPERATURE permitting. Learn more here.
Class Guidelines & Etiquette
Group Ex Guidelines
- Group Exercise classes are FREE for all JCC Members
- Please read the class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.
- Classes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Locations vary per class
- When maximum capacity for a class is reached, we cannot allow anyone else into the class. To secure a spot, we recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early
- Parents who have children attending Kids Boot Camp do not need to attend class with their child, but they must remain on campus.
- Medical clearance from your physician, prior to starting any exercise program, is highly recommended.
- If you are new to a class, speak with the Instructor beforehand. They can provide any details you may need to know.
- If you are waiting for a class to begin, please do not enter the Group Exercise room until the current class has finished.
- Be on time and arrive early to classes that need set up. If you are late, take a spot at the back of class and do your best not to disrupt.
- Wear appropriate workout clothes. Sneakers worn in the Group Exercise room should be different from your street shoes.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene. Refrain from wearing strong scents
- All water must be in unbreakable containers. Food is not allowed.
- Keep conversation to a minimum. Cell phones must be turned to silent or vibrate.
- All equipment used (mats, balls, steps, etc.) should be cleaned and returned to their storage location when class ends
- Class participants must be 16+ years of age or attending a family with an adult (ages 10+) or kids class (ages 6+).
Read full class descriptions to learn more about the intensity and scope of each class.
<!–– Exercise Schedule Embed Code – First script used for IE11 Display –>