Members & Non Members, K-8th grade
Premiere Camps provide focused programming in popular areas of interest for children in K-8th grade. From sports and dance to musical theater and pop culture, there is something for everyone!
Thanks for a great summer. Check back soon for 2020 dates!
Premiere Camp Details
- Open to Members & Non Members, K-8th grade
- Camp participation is determined by the grade your child will enter in the fall
- Premiere Camps include: Youth, Sport, Dance and Musical Theater options
- Premiere Camps run Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Musical Theater Camp runs Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Registration is per week
- A Half Day Add On options is available for those who need a full day of programming
- Before & After Care options are available
Premiere Sport Camps
Premiere Sports Camps bring a wide variety of fun athletic programming to your child. Unless noted otherwise, registration includes a t-shirt, daily snack and team photo. If you have questions please contact Lynette Brannen at (402) 590-2144 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premiere Youth Camps
Premiere Youth Camps provide the opportunity for kids to explore all of the things they LOVE! Options focused on science, art, cooking, pop culture, and outdoor activity keep kids engaged and entertained. If you have questions please contact Allison Burger at (402) 334-6409 or at email@example.com.
Premiere Dance Camps
Premiere Dance Camp is a unique opportunity for Members and Non Members to experience a taste of JCC Camp Programming. Participants will enjoy a morning filled with dance instruction, art projects, swimming, snacks, with the focus on a famous ballet. Questions? Contact Esther at (402) 334-6406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premiere Musical Theater Camp
Let your inner star shine with Premiere Musical Theater Camp! Members and Non Members work with industry professionals to learn how to be a successful performer. Questions? Contact Esther at (402) 334-6406 or at email@example.com.