Summer Camp for Members & Non Members, K-7th grade
J Camp is for K-7th grade members and non members who want a well-rounded day camp experience. J Camp provides a little bit of everything. Based mostly outdoors in our Day Camp Pavilion, activities include arts and crafts, sports, nature, cooking, science, Israeli culture and team building.
K-3rd Grade Camp
K-3rd grade J Camp is our traditional summer day camp experience that provides a little bit of everything for kids to enjoy. Kindergarten and first grade groups will participate in swim lessons three times per week, unless otherwise noted.
Kindergarten camp minimum is 6 and maximum is 24. 1st-3rd grade camp minimum is 8 and maximum is 24 (per grade).
4th-7th Grade Camp
4th-7th grade camp is designed to encourage independent thinking, decision-making, social and community engagement. Campers will spend more time operating as their own unit and will go on separate field trips each week.
4th-7th Grade Camp: Minimum:10 / Maximum:26
- Open to Members & Non Members, K-7th grade
- J Camp runs Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- J Camp is held at the Jewish Community Center of Omaha.
- Campers will be divided by age group, based on age or school level
- Registration is per week
- Camp participation is determined by the grade your child will enter in the fall of 2019
- Field trips that occur within the week are included in the registration fee
- Undernight and Overnights are optional and require additional registration
Thanks for a great summer. Check back soon for 2020 dates!