THE JEWISH EXPERIENCE GRANT
A Gift from the Jewish Federation of Omaha to Attend a Jewish Summer Residential Camp
The Jewish Experience Grant is a gift from the Jewish Federation of Omaha for children in grades 3-11 to encourage attendance at Jewish summer residential camp.
Eligibility requirements for the Jewish Experience Grant include:
- The total grant amount is $2,000 with a maximum of $1,000 per summer.
- The grant is available for children currently enrolled in grades 3 through 11.
- The camp session must be two weeks or longer.
- The program must be a summer residential Jewish camp recognized by the Jewish Federation of Omaha.
- The child must attend religious school and/or Friedel Jewish Academy, as a student, the year of the camp experience.
- The family must be a contributor, in good standing, to the Annual Campaign of the Jewish Federation of Omaha
- The family must be a resident of the Omaha metropolitan area.
To apply for the Jewish Experience Grant, complete this application in full.
Applications must be submitted by March 1, 2023.
Payment of the grant is normally made directly to the camp.
If you have already paid camp costs in full, please provide a statement copy showing payment in full and you will be reimbursed directly.