Summer Tutoring Program
Member & Non, K-4th Grade
Do your child(ren) need help filling in educational gaps from the 2020/2021 school year? This summer we will be offering a new Tutoring at the J program, available to Members and Non Members. We will have Nebraska State Certified teachers on staff to help students achieve their educational goals. Programs are open to students who will be entering K-4th grade in the Fall of 2021.Group sessions or Private and Semi-Private sessions will also be available.
Summer Tutoring Program
- Open to Members & Non Members, Entering K – 4th Grade in the Fall of 2021
- Drop off & pick up are at the JCC Youth Lounge.
- Group tutoring sessions are Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. Each day has a specific area of focus.
- Sessions are 45-minutes and assigned by grade (academic level)
- Student will be placed in to one of the designated session times based of grade / level and subject
- Led by Nebraska State Certified Teachers
During group tutoring sessions teachers will work on the basic skills that are taught in each grade/level. Teachers may be able to adapt to fit the needs of each student, but if a student needs intensive individual attention, private or semi private sessions are strongly encouraged.
Areas of Focus by Day
Tuesdays………Writing & Grammar
June 7-11, June 14-18, June 21-25, June 28-July 2
July 12-16, July 19-23, July 26-30, August 2-6
Once a parent has registered their child, they will be required to fill out an “intake form” for their child. On this form we will require parents to provide us with the following:
- End of the year reading level
- MAP scores for reading and math
- If their child is on an IEP, we will need a copy of the IEP.
- Any notes or information from the student’s teacher that may be helpful.
After we have received the intake form, we may require the student to attend a assessment appointment to be completed by 1 of our teachers to determine what group they should be placed in.
Youth Health Form
Parents MUST complete a Youth Health Form (per child) and return it to the JCC Youth Dept. at the time of drop off.
3 Days per week: $300
2 Days per week: $200
1 Day per week: $100
Maximum of three to four children per group dependent on grade and academic level.
Semi Private Sessions:
4 Pack: $140
8 Pack: $272
16 Pack: $512
Two children per group.
4 Pack: $160
8 Pack: $312
16 Pack: $592
One child per group.