The Jewish Federation of Omaha is pleased to offer the Staenberg Family Foundation “Anything Grants™” again this year. Funded by the Staenberg Family Foundation, the Kiewit Companies Foundation, and Friends of the Jewish Federation of Omaha, “Anything Grants™” will provide a broad range of support for Jewish organizations and synagogues in the Omaha, Lincoln, and Council Bluffs metro area.
The current program requirements include the following:
- Grants will be given to Jewish non-profit agencies, organizations or synagogues in the Omaha, Lincoln, and Council Bluffs community. No individuals or for-profit businesses.
- All applicants must have a 501(c)3 tax status.
- Grants will range from $1,000 to $5,000 (your project budget cannot exceed $10,000).
- The request should be for 50% of your projected program budget – you must articulate how the other 50% will be raised. Grantees will be required to provide evidence of the matching funds that were raised.
- Your request should not be part of a larger campaign. We want to fund projects that can be accomplished with our contribution as half of the project budget.
- We encourage submission of proposals for specific one-time needs. If it is for an ongoing project, a sustainability plan must be articulated.
- Grantees will be required to complete a progress report upon completion of the project in order to receive payment. If the grant is for a building/capital project, grantees will be required to demonstrate completion via photos, receipts, invoices paid, etc.
To apply for an Anything Grant, complete this application in full.
**Please use a web browser other than Safari to complete the application. **