ANONYMOUS COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
This need-based scholarship was created specifically for children of single parent families who have worked during high school to contribute economically and emotionally to their family. This is a $10,000 award which may be split amongst two candidates if deliberations are tied.
The current program requirements include the following:
- Scholarships are awarded on a financial-need basis.
- Only children of single parent families may apply. Parent must have been single for at least 12 months.
- Student must have worked during high school to contribute economically and emotionally to their family.
- Scholarships are available only to Jewish residents of the Omaha metropolitan area.
- This scholarship is for undergraduate study only. Graduate students will not be considered. Students over 21 years of age will not be considered.
To apply for the Anonymous College Scholarship:
- Complete this application in full.
- Submit a copy of the first two pages of your most recent U.S. Individual Tax Return – Form 1040. This includes BOTH parent and student. If filing Form 1040EZ, provide one copy. Please block out all social security numbers on the tax return copy. Forms may be uploaded in application below.
- Request Academic transcript – An official transcript from the applicant’s school is required. Grade reports printed from a student on-line account are NOT acceptable. Transcripts must be received by application deadline.